Thursday, April 06, 2006

Appetizer
Name a trait you share with your parents or your children.

Soup
List 3 qualities of a good leader, in your opinion.

Salad
Who is your favorite television chef?

Main Course
Share a story about a gift you received from someone you love.

Dessert
How do you react under pressure?





My very favorite chef.

I once emailed her. (When her first book came out)
And she wrote back :o)

Ina is relaxed and lovely and hospitable and sweet to her husband.
I admire her.

Her recipes are classic and not too fussy.
Suites my pallet perfectly.




********


Can we talk Survivor here, a little?

I think Terry is the greatest...and I want him to win.
Does anyone think he made a big mistake last night in not giving the secret idol to Austin?

Had Terry given the idol to Austin, Aras would have been out. And the teams would have stayed a bit closer. 5 to 4.

That's how I see it. Am I missing something?

Will the extra idol save him?


********

Only three more weeks of sign language class. I'm trying to decide if we should have a signing bee today. Our coop is very laid back and I don't want to put too much pressure on the kids. So I have to decide if a signing bee is too scary....
I could make it easy for the first three or four rounds so someone isn't out right away....and embarrassed.

Classroom dynamics are not my 'special talent'.


Enjoy your Friday!

Encourage one another,
Donna

p.s. Thank you for the correction about the Who and Whom in the question from yesterday, Dana. (I didn't write those questions...but I still didn't catch the error.) I looked here to see if I should be using Who or Whom today.
ask yahoo
And I am still confused.
*three minutes later
Patrica O'Conner "Now for the good news. In almost all cases, you can use who instead of whom in converstaion or in informal writing,..."
p.9 Woe is I

That's a relief. I was starting to fret.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.