Saturday, December 20, 2008

20081219_3938-2-1

I usually edit my pictures in Photoshop.
I have a nice little workflow and so it goes.

Yesterday I was trying to convert two pictures into black and whites.
They were too gray for my taste. They were dull.
Then I remembered my Lightroon editor.
I can usually create a very dramatic black and white in Lightroom.

So I moved this picture over to Lightroom,
and this is what I got.

It's very dramatic, isn't it?



****


I'm having some trouble sleeping.

I found the perfect quote from the Bard.


"O sleep, O gentle sleep, Nature's soft nurse, how have I frightened thee, that thou no more will weigh my eyelids down, and steep my senses in forgetfulness?"




****



My favorite scene from The Bishop's Wife.

(We watched this last night.)



***

20081219_3917-2ohsnap

Huh?
What?



Happy Saturday!


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.