Thursday, August 25, 2011

Must write blog.


I watched half of the Benjamin Button movie.
It made me cry.

Cate's hair was all wrong. She must have had the same hairdresser as Emma Stone in The Help.
Brad is beautiful. He just is.



Some people, were born to sit by a river. Some get struck by lightning. Some have an ear for music. Some are artists. Some swim. Some know buttons. Some know Shakespeare. Some are mothers. And some people, dance.
~The curious case of Benjamin Button.







I love voice overs. Nothing better than voice overs.

*****


Screen shot alicebonniesmom


I joined Twitter when I heard that Bonnie Hunt's mom Tweeted. I wanted to stay in touch with Alice. Bonnie's show was off the air and how else would I be able to keep in touch.
I love Alice. She makes me smile and cry. I see myself in her. When I grow up...I imagine myself just like her.

Now the thing about Twitter. You can follow people. They often don't follow you back.
Of course Alice does not follow me but I can send her tweets. They go on a different page.
You never really know if someone has seen your tweet....

Mostly Alice tells riddles. But sometimes she asks for prayers. She asks for us to support the troops.
She shares medical breakthroughs.

Knowing how much Alice loves music and the troops, I sent her the link of the Air force band.
I had a hunch it would make her smile!

It did.

She tweeted me back saying she liked it.

And well....

My heart went pitterpat and I have not come down from cloud nine yet.
Amazing.


****


Some people have small dreams.
Some people blog.

Donna





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.