Wednesday, September 07, 2011

DSC_0122-7

It's a good thing that Asher is a pretty "up" boy....
cause he really is bombarded with lots of .....enthusiasm when we come to visit.

DSC_0135-7

Baby Wrangling.

BWAAAALLLLKKKKK


DSC_0138-7

I love baby curls and that back of the neck area.

It's beautiful.


emmacorn


Emma had those curls when she was one.

I did not cut her hair until it was almost to her bottom because there was that one big curl at the end....
I knew it was the baby curl. Her bangs which had been cut numerous times were very straight. I knew once I cut that baby curl off...the curls would be gone. And they were.....






Janet has been telling me I would like Mat Kearney.

On the drive home from Omaha, I heard a song that I liked.

I wondered ...who is this....

It was Mat Kearney.

Hey Mama.


Sometimes your little sisters know things.



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.