Monday, July 09, 2012

Our niece Lindsay married her one true love, Eric, on Saturday in Minocqua Wi.

DSC_1885-4

Such a casual and sweet affair.

DSC_1895-3le

I just happened to stand where I could see my sister Nancy's and Bink's expressions.
I loved their expressions.

DSC_1906-5 copy

Lindsay's sisters are sitting on the bench behind Nancy and Binky.

DSC_1925-3

Oh my word.  This is precious.

DSC_1915-3 copy

So happy!!!

DSC_1932-4le

:o)


DSC_2000

I was in the right place...at the right time with this one :o)



DSC_1950-4

Lots of Aunties and Uncles and cousins and friends attended the wedding.


What a beautiful, beautiful evening.


God Bless you Lindsay and Eric.  I think you are a most excellent match!

Encourage one another,
Donna



P.S.  (Did you know it is a big journalist mistake to say, "A good time was had by all."?
My journalism teacher at Hillsdale made a point to teach this.  She said, maybe someone did NOT have a good time...then you would be reporting it incorrectly.  Ahem.  Lesson learned.  And whenever I hear someone say it, I always imagine the one person who is having a crappy day.)

P.P.S.  Come back tomorrow.  More pretty pics to come!