Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Asher pictures and a new blog to visit.

DSC_4130

Asher has a rough time with travel it seems.  His little body seems to struggle to stay healthy on trips.
He was not feeling 100% for the concert on Saturday.

But I needed to take a few pictures of him anyway.

DSC_4106

Beautiful Melinda.

DSC_4187

This is how Asher looks most of the time.  We all goon on him so much and try to get him to count and sing and talk.  Of course he holds back.
We are a bit much.

BUT when he does talk...oh my goodness!  Is there anything cuter than hearing children copy your words and string together sentences.

AND SAY YOUR NAME?

DSC_4097-5cc


"That's my Yaya."  he said.

And then I melted right there.

I happen to love two year olds.
I don't believe in the terrible twos.
And so they don't exist in my world.
Never have.

So thankful for my family.  So very very thankful for every one of them.


***


Our friendly French friend, Axelle, has started a blog about real life cooking for her family in France.
She has just started out and gets about two readers a day.  She would love it if you stopped by and gave her a little feedback or just a simple 'hello'.

Here is the link to her blog:

http://welcomeinmyfrenchcuisine.blogspot.fr/


Bon Appetit!


* ***

Encourage one another,
Donna