Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12-12-12

Twelve things.

1. My favorite quarterback is #12




Yeah.  I'm a girl.  I'm gonna show you behind the scenes of a commercial and NOT touchdowns.
Heh.


2.  My favorite 12 year old.  For most of the year Katie is same age as the year....except the 2000 part.


katiedress



3. Twelve Months old.


DSC_6786-6



4.  I get a kick out of special number runs on the calendar and on the clock.
12-12-12 is the final single number run this century.  I plan on taking a picture of the twelve year olds at school this afternoon for the yearbook.


5. I am sure I have seen The Wizard of Oz and Gone with the Wind at least twelve times.


6.  When I was 12 I attended Edison Jr. High in Wheaton Ill.  We were the Panthers.  I was a cheerleader.  Our school song was sung to the tune of On Wisconsin.  On oh Edison, On oh Edison...
  I learned to do a back handspring that year.


7.  My best friends were Claire Lamb, Heidi Hutchinson and Lynn Robinson.  We lived in the same neighborhood.


8.  The Chicago Blackhawks were my favorite team.


9. I kept a diary and was already writing my favorite poems and quotes in a little black book.
They are saccharine sweet, most of them.


10.  Twelve years ago we moved from Marinette, Wisconsin to the Madison Wisconsin area.


11.  These are the coolest mittens I have ever knit.


20090101_4294


12.  This is the best cake I have made in the last 12 months.

DSC_0211


Bonus:  this is my favorite group shot of the year....

DSC_1950-4

 Info:  Nikon 700, Exposure(shutter speed) 1/160, Aperture f/6.3, Lens 50mm. ISO ?
Back lit.  Spot metering.  Focusing on someones face in the middle.




Wishing you twelve things that makes you smile today!

Now.  I would be super happy to get 12 comments.
Oh. Yes I would.

Encourage one another times twelve,
Donna Boucher

Twelve. Twelve letters in my name.
AH, AH, AH!