Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Weddings bring families together.



My sister Cindy's son married his beloved on Saturday!  
They are such a sweet, happy couple.  
The wedding was full of love and joy!






I was thrilled to meet Wes and Stephanie's baby girl, Maddie Sue.
Maddie is Susie's first grandchild.
She is perfection.
Sometimes they call her Suzy...and it breaks my heart in the best possible way.


We love all the dancing at weddings.
Katie and I danced a little jitterbug....
Last night I said to her that we needed to learn this following dance for the next wedding.
(I love it so much.)
She looked at me with a blank stare.






Happy hump day!

Encourage one another,
Donna Elsie





7 comments:

  1. "Sometimes they call her Suzy...and it breaks my heart in the best possible way."

    Oh Donna, beautiful words and sentiment.

    I love weddings. I love babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:20 PM

    So much joy in your post today! I love the photos of your beautiful relatives and that dance made me smile from ear to ear. Thanks for the day brightener!

    Debbie Z.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Alison -- I love weddings and I love babies. Such beautiful photos of the bride and groom (with some sweet bokeh) and of baby Maddie Sue's family. Your heart must have been full of emotions!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:39 PM

    What joy-filled moments: weddings and meeting babies!
    love and prayers, jep

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:15 PM

    Such a happy day, full of flowers, love and smiles! Glad you could be there. Karen F.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:48 PM

    I also love weddings. And what a beautiful little girl. It breaks my heart for her and all of you that she will not know her Grandma Susie. But she will know the rest of your beautiful family who will show her who Sue was. And the circle goes on...

    Sandy C.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely time you had! Being a grandmother, it breaks my heart that the two of them will not know each other this side of heaven.

    Watching that dance I realized I do not dance enough! I could not dance like that now, much less when I'm their age but oh, how fun!!! The only thing that would have made it better was if she had had a much more twirly skirt. I loved the audience participation!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.