Thursday, February 01, 2018

Happy February!

Things are quiet here at our humble home.  Most weekends I can not rise from the couch.  So I live vicariously thru my sister Cindy and her husband.  They are making the most of the winter this year with ice skating, tubing and snowshoe luminary walks.

I watched the most recent episodes of Outlander last weekend.
Thirteen episodes. Two days.  It was a very good season.










William and Catherine have been busy.
They are on a Scandinavian tour.  
(Golden Globes were too boring.  All black.)
Therefore I will show you the colorful and interesting dresses and outfits that Catherine has been wearing this week.




Sporty Kate.  This is how we all look at recess.  Our fur poms are not fox tho.





The crowd was stingy with flowers for Catherine. 
William needs a hat.








What an interesting dress.






Remember when Diana wore this red houndstooth fabric?
Cute little Chanel purse.





Katie wore this pretty white dress under the red houndstooth,
I like it.  





I like this dress very much.  Especially the sleeves. :o)






Brown is the new black.
I like it.




Very sweet.






How lovely.




Just glowing and flowing and looking gorgeous.



*******


Harry and Meghan were out attending an official function and Meghan wore pants.
I think she looks perfect.  Like that blue on Harry too.





That is it for today.
Stay warm and take care!

Encourage one another,
Donna




7 comments:

  1. Your first paragraph made me laugh. Who are these people with William and Kate? Scandinavian royalty?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! You checked-in! I am glad. And glad all is well. The W&K tour has been interesting. The white dress and the red houndstooth were great, but tonight was extra special!! She seems to be “wearing” this pregnancy so well. Maybe gained a little more weight this time? Confident since it’s #3? Feeling even better now that both kids are in school? 😉 Anyhow, nothing better than some glam Kate. And not many can pull-off the capri length pantsuit, but Meghan can!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!! Great pics of royals. Fun to follow W&K, for sure. I covet her boots in the sporty pic. Meghan looks lovely, but is she becoming too slender? Just a thought - I'm a fan, no matter what.

    Rest, dear Donna, when you can! Thanks for checking in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness...the Swedish princess and her husband are a total brother-sister couple! their features are so similar! Kate is beautiful and has impeccable style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meghan was thinner her first few years in Suits. She is looking healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:26 AM

    Ah, it is so restful and relaxing to come here and read what you say and see what you post. Thank you Dear One! love and prayers, jep

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree wholeheartedly about the hat for William! How cold he must have been! I'm glad you found an alternative to the Golden Globes fashions.

    ReplyDelete

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.