Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Archie meets the Archbishop and gets a sweet kiss!




This picture is the most beautiful!
I can only imagine how much it means to Harry and Meghan!










Hello Archie!



Happiness galore!
(Archie is four months.)




I took a close up look at the pretty little cakes.

They say;

Freedom, Joy, Hope, Faith and Love.

Harry was given a photo of his mother and Nelson Mandela.
(one for William also)

It is lovely that people always remember Diana and reminisce with the boys about their Mummy.
I know how wonderful this is when you lose a parent(s) when you are young.  Any new picture or new story is a cherished treasure.


Add to the beauty.
What happens matters.
Love you.
Mean it.

Those would be on my pretty little cakes, too.

Encourage one another,
Donna










3 comments:

  1. Such a precious family! Thank you for posting these photos. I so enjoyed seeing them. Love and Prayers, jep
    PS Sending you lots of loving thoughts and good wishes for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this visit. And I love Archie. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it the sweetest thing you've ever seen!!

      Delete

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.