Monday, April 26, 2021

The year without dresses

 I tried to watch a little of the Oscars last night.  It was just too blah.  There were no dresses I was interested in....at all.  There were no movies I was interested in....at all.  Actually, I'm shocked that they held the awards at all.  So......



Let's look at what has been interesting me lately when it comes to style and design.



Gorgeous Indian textiles have been catching my eye.




******










I stumbled upon Sara Fitz's needlepoint designs and that led me to her wonderful website.

Charming notepads, wrapping paper and totes. Gorgeous prints and wallpaper!



*****


And just for fun, if I was a stylist, this is what I would put my client in.
Lovely Princess Charlene of Monaco.







Happy last week of April!~
I am enjoying the sun being up after dinner so much.
Lots of love and beauty dear ones.
Donna Elsie



3 comments:

  1. Princess Charlene certainly looks like a princess in that lovely blue gown. Our DIL said the same thing about the Oscars. And, Sara Fitz and her New England style are so cute and refreshing. Makes me long for the beach! love and prayers, jep

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I think I have shared my funny orange life jacket story. So it's iconic for Donna Elsie

      Delete
    2. I am trying to remember the orange life jacket story. If you have time, tell it again, please. We can always use a smile.
      love and prayers, jep

      Delete

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.