Friday, June 23, 2023

Add to the beauty: Photography



Memories.




Summer shadows.
Thirteen year old Katie.

My oldest grandchild will be thirteen in August.
He is tall and loves to play baseball and I bet his shadow looks like 
daddy long legs too.




"Love is the most important thing in the world,
but baseball is pretty good, too."  ~Yogi Berra


Hello again, everybody… It’s a bee-yoo-tiful day for baseball. ~Harry Carey


I will never regret taking a picture. ~ Miz Boo




I wish you a summer evening with long shadows and warm breezes.
Baseball bats optional but highly recommended.


Encourage One another,
Donna



P.S. Katie will be playing summer volleyball in a few weeks.  She says I can't come and cheer.
I do not understand why I'm the only mother who wants to do this.  But gosh, I'd love watch!



2 comments:

  1. Anita Klumpers3:05 PM

    You may be a minority but I know a few other moms of growns that want to watch them play rec level sports! I was the only mom watching my married sons play indoor soccer :)
    I miss summer softball leagues. My grandkids just haven't gotten into it, though they love soccer! Some of my favorite memories in Kenosha involve warm nights near Lake Michigan watching our church guys play in the men's church softball league.
    And we are so glad you love taking photos of loved ones, things, and places!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Anita. Maybe you can come with me and really embarrass her! We could bring foam fingers and folding chairs. That men's softball league sounds dreamy!

      Delete

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.