Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Third leg

The baton has been passed from Julie D. to me.

"List five things that people in your circle of friends or peer group are wild about, but you can't really understand the fuss over. To use the words of Caesar (from History of the World Part I), 'Nice. Nice. Not thrilling . . . but nice.'"

1. Law and Order

bong.bong.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

2. The Lord of the Rings

I'm am so sorry but I have absolutely no interest in The Lord of the Rings.
Imagine my chagrin when it swept the Academy Awards.
ugh

3. Theological debates

Make me squirm and feel bad.
Can't we all just get along :o)

4. SUV's


Gigantic gas guzzlers! Bane of my existence.
I know you all love em....and need em...
but watching that gas gage head toward E just driving up a hill made me light headed.

5. Coffee


I just don't get it.
It tastes icky...and so does tea.


And while I'm on the subject. Dave Barry wrote a hysterical column about SUV's a while back. I tracked it down last night.

If there's one thing this nation needs, it's bigger cars. That's why I'm excited that Ford is coming out with a new mound o' metal that will offer consumers even more total road-squatting mass than the current leader in the humongous-car category, the popular Chevrolet Suburban Subdivision - the first passenger automobile designed to be visible from the moon.


'visible from the moon' bwahaaaaa

Read the rest of the column here.


Anything you're not wild about...but everyone else is?

Do tell.

Encourage one another,
Donna]

Don't forget!!! The final leg of The Amazing Race is on tonight!
Woo Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.