Happy Trails to you...
Until we meet again.
Roy Rogers Riders Club Rules:
1. Be neat and clean.
2. Be courteous and polite.
3. Always obey your parents.
4. Protect the weak and help them.
5. Be brave but never take chances.
6. Study hard and learn all you can.
7. Be kind to animals and take care of them.
8. Eat all your food and never waste any.
9. Love God and go to Sunday school regularly.
10. Always respect our flag and our country
The Ten Commandments in Verse
Above all else love God alone;
Bow down to neither wood or stone.
God's name refuse to take in vain;
The Sabbath rest with care maintain.
Respect your parents all your days;
Hold sacred human life always.
Be loyal to your chosen mate;
Steal nothing neither small nor great.
Report, with truth, your neighbor's deed;
And rid your mind of selfish greed."
from the MuGuffey Reader
(Both of those ditty's were posted in the first month of my blog.
If you need a little dose of Quiet while I'm gone, take a look at the really old entries :o)
Katie will be staying with a wonderful family of seven while we are gone.
Jeaneen and Peter very graciously invited Katie to stay with them.
We are awed by their kindness.
Katie is over the moon with happiness and excitement!
If you wouldn't mind...
Please say a prayer for Jeaneen and Peter....
and for this small band of nervous yet wildly excited travelers.
Until we meet again...
Encourage one another,