Monday, March 12, 2007

Say it ain't so!






Rob and Amber were last to the pit stop (on the Amazing Race) last night and they were sent a packin'!

Patrick and I mourn.


*********


I have completed the Iditawalk.

One thousand, one hundred forty-nine minutes walked in thirty-six days.

Thank you Dana and Karen for walking along-side me in a cyber/email way.

Congratulations on completing this healthy task!

Let's keep it up, now!

************


Katie's math book is attempting to teach her to tell time.
I have attempted many times to teach her to tell time.
But it just hasn't stuck yet.

I tell ya, this has been harder than toilet training.

Sadly, Katie inherited this characteristic from me, so I have only myself to blame.

I must have been exactly like Katie. Asking my parents to tell me the time....a million times a day!



(Click on the picture to enlarge it)

Cause I can remember my father making me go upstairs (we were in the basement den) to get a stack of paper plates so that he could teach me to tell time.

Yup. You didn't know I was homeschooled, did you?

Well, at least in this case, I was homeschooled.

By my father.

As a matter of survival.

He taught me to tell time.

And I hope to teach Katie.

Soon.



Would you like to share an early childhood memory with us?
I'd love to hear the things you remember about your parents.


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.