Friday, February 13, 2009



Thank you Ruthann for sending this to me!

I think I will watch it again!




Friday Fill-Ins




1. It seems like _____.

2. _____ when you're done, please?

3. If I thought you _____ I'd _____!

4. _____ is what I think of most when I think of you.

5. To me, Valentine's Day means _____.

6. _____ gives me strength.


thanks



****


How do you feel about Friday the 13th?


20090213_5115
Have you noticed your grocery prices going up?


****

My Valentine....


It was a long day for me.
It was also a long day for Patrick.

But I am a bigger baby.

I could not make dinner.

"Patrick, can we order pizza for dinner?"

"What do you really want? Culvers? Michaels?", said he.

"Well. If you want to know what I really want."


20090213_5111

Onion Rings from Quivey's Grove.



...and that is why he is my Valentine.





Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.