Friday, February 19, 2010

Sourpuss


sourpuss

Our kitty looks like this 99% of the time.

She is a sourpuss. I really don't think people use that term anymore. Our parents use to say it about us if we were acting crabby.

But I think it fits Maggie perfectly.


****


I am sending an email with the Workshop information this morning to the people who are on the waiting list.
Then tomorrow I will post the information for anyone who might have missed that blog or who
were waiting for the dates.

I am so excited about hosting the Workshops for Inspired Beginners this year!
My mind is a whirl with ideas and plans. I just can not wait to share with I have learned
about photography with enthusiastic students!!


DSC_3557 copy4

I just know the snow will be melted by April 24th.




****

Hey! How about a Friday Five?


What is your favorite blanket like?
What was the last thing you baked?
What television personality gets you most hot and bothered?
When did you last burn yourself?
What are your feelings about hot sauce?




I found this at friday5.org


The week is almost over....
party on dudes and

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.