Friday, January 14, 2011

DSC_3804


The other day I made home made pudding. Actually it was only 1/2 home made.
I made it at home. The package came from the store.

I hate instant chocolate pudding. I love Cook & Serve pudding.

In fact, I like Cook & Serve pudding so much that I would serve it to guests.
(And I actually remember making it for my quilting group one afternoon ;o) (I really miss them.) I also made rice krispie treats for them. I am such a gourmet.)

I think I will look for a real recipe that does not use a box with words I can not pronounce.

But gosh. The Cook & Serve stuff is delicious with some milk on top.

So that picture. I took that picture of the pudding in the green bowl because PW is having a 'picture your food' contest this week and I like how the steam was floating up and there was sun and I'm always up for a photo challenge.

But look!

I am so bad at staging. I actually picked out a cute bowl. (Vintage Melamie)

But I need to place the bowl in a place with sufficient light and I am so tired of taking picture of everything on my brownish red wood table. My counter tops are not pretty. But I set it down and tried anyway.

And then.
And then there is the whole background thing.

I was mesmerized by the pretty bokeh and the floating steam....but as far as a food picture goes.

Flop.

As far as the steam goes....it is smiling at me.

Woot.


*****

Happy Friday!

Thanks for visiting Emma yesterday. She said she had 1000 visitors from my blog.
I never imagined so many would visit....and the comments that were left were great to read.
That is so nice of you.



Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Colossians 4:6


Always.
Donna.
Always.



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.