Tuesday, January 11, 2011



Thank you for passing this along to me, Rosa.



IMG_0655

Perhaps I could do a blog that is the opposite of the Satrorialist.

You can purchase this sweatshirt right here in our town.
In fact, it is the only place to buy clothing at all. No. Forget I said that. I remember now.
We have a Farm and Fleet too.
They actually have some kinda cute things there.

If you come to Wisconsin, I will take you there.


And after we go clothes shopping, we will take you out to eat at the Village Bar.


IMG_0684


You would love the Village Bar.

They have the best hamburgers with grilled onions.
Their french fries are just right and they make a mean kiddie cocktail.


Fashion we may not know...but food...We know food.



Encourage one another,
Donna

p.s. happy 1.11.11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.