Monday, May 09, 2011

Such a nice weekend.



DSC_0574-4frpeaceful


"Whatever else anything is, it ought to begin by being personal."
~kathleen kelly


DSC_0579-6


nuzzle


DSC_0494-55


muse



DSC_0585

the restaurant that time forgot...
go for breakfast...
often...

coppertop


DSC_0609


DSC_0606-4

i see myself in this picture.
and i also see my mom.

i don't know why...



DSC_0496-5

lips




Marcus: Suddenly I realized - two people isn't enough. You need backup. If you're only two people, and someone drops off the edge, then you're on your own. Two isn't a large enough number. You need three at least.
~about a boy

Emma and I talk about how important relationships are to people.
I always think about how I need to open the door and my heart more than I do.


It makes me think about the movie About a Boy.





(two minor swears in this clip. Shall we discuss minor swears and major swears?)


Feeling so full of love and gratefulness after a sweet weekend!




A favorite scene from Dan in Real Life.


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.