Tuesday, July 05, 2011

My annual critter post.


DSC_3849

I like animals. I think they are interesting and beautiful and yummy.


DSC_3853

This guy looks like he is a British Actor with a bushy mustash


DSC_3847


Bunnies are soft and pretty and Katie always wants to hold one.
and bring one home....

ITS SO FLUFFY!


DSC_3838

Winner, winner.
Chicken dinner.


I don't even know if you eat these prize winning birds.

But this one is classic and I love the black and white.

*****


Still no air conditioning in the car.
Ugh. Taking all the fun out of the hot days since I don't want to leave the house.
bummer.


Ah, summer, what power you have to make us suffer and like it. ~Russel Baker



Stay cool.




song share...
thanks kathyb and fireman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.