Friday, September 28, 2012

Flash Back Friday...not.

Okay.  I'm only flashing back one day.

Yesterday was the most beautiful day and I wanted to show you some of the pretty sights.


Magnificent

I drove up to Baraboo to go to a Bible study.  On the way there I was astonished by the colors.
I have lived in Wisconsin for nearly 30 years now and have never seen such a show!

The sun was pouring down on the bluffs and the colors were Gorgeous!!!


Hilltop

On the way home I decided to turn off on a country road to take the picture of the bluff...and then well...I decided to drive all the way up the hill.

What a view from up there!!


And the wildlife!!!



Wildlife.

hehe

Wisconsin style.


When I got back to Madison I decided to treat myself to a nice birthday lunch at Chipotle.
I get a burrito bowl with chicken.  It's the best.  The Chipotle is right by my favorite old church.  The trees looked pretty as I drove up to the church.  I got out of the car to try to take a few pictures.  (I did not have my fancy camera with me.  Big mistake.)


As I walked past the windows the yellow leaves caught my eye.


Thru the windows


Pretty sight. Peaceful place.

So it was me and my iphone and the beautiful gifts of fall.
Not a bad way to spend the day.




October gave a party;
The leaves by hundreds came-
The Chestnuts, Oaks, and Maples,
And leaves of every name.
The Sunshine spread a carpet,
And everything was grand,
Miss Weather led the dancing,
Professor Wind the band.

~george cooper/partial



Encourage one another,
Donna