Thursday, September 27, 2012

Odd

It's really odd the things that remind us of others.


DSC_5637

Not only do liver sausage sandwiches remind me of my mom, but the bite out of this sandwich does too.

When my mom took a bite out of something, it looked huge to me when I was little.
I mean 1/3 of the sandwich....gone.

At least that what it looked like to me.

So yesterday when I took a big bite out of my delicious sandwich,
I thought of my mom.

Isn't that odd?


Stephanie and Melinda were talking a song called Timshel by Mumford and Sons on Facebook yesterday.
I googled it and listened on YouTube.

I loved this verse:

You are the mother, the mother of your baby child
The one to whom you gave life
And you have your choices-these are what
make man great
His ladder to the stars

But you are not alone in this
You are not alone in this
As brothers we will stand
And we'll hold your hand





Encourage one another,
Donna