Thursday, February 23, 2017

oh. hi.


This picture popped up on Facebook.
It is of my mom and her new friend, Sue Scott, in-law-to-be.
Joanie Scott posted it...and I have never seen it before.
Joanie Scott was my sister Nancy's college friend...
Nancy married Joanie's brother Binky soon after our parents died.

As I have mentioned before Sue and Vern Scott were especially sweet to all of the Glyman girls after our parents died.  

If I have it right, this picture was taken in the summer of 1973. 

I could stare at it all day.

So happy to see these happy faces.
Love you.
Miss you.
Mean it.



Donna Elsie












10 comments:

  1. Beautiful faces, beautiful memories. Love to you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:37 PM

    such touching memories. So wonderful you have these photos. Love you. Karen F.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:38 PM

    Both beautiful ladies with beautiful smiles. What a treasure for you to get to see this photo of your mom. Thank you for sharing it with us.

    Debbie Z.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious.

    Photos of our loved ones are a blessing. Thanks for sharing.

    P.S. the scrapbook I made of my mother is in my suitcase; I couldn't put it with our moving truck things, even for a 4 hour ride.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and Sue look the most like your mom. What an amazing picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet treasure to discover! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A never-before-seen-photo? PRICELESS!! I'm so thrilled for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My dad died last year and when someone shows me a picture of him that I have never seen before, it means a lot to me. a little bit like getting to be with him for a second or something.

    ReplyDelete

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.