Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Emmy's finest.


The Emmy's were held on Monday night.  The red carpet was fantastic!
One after another....
I chose my favorites....
You will be surprised by one or two of my choices this year.


Ellie Kemper in her pretty pink ruffled dress is not surprise.
Classic Donna pick.





Have you watched The Sinner?  This is Jessica Biel, she is the star and producer of The Sinner.
She is remarkable in this role.
I love her dress!  The shapes are unique and the cut is interesting and gorgeous!






How I love this dress.  I would buy this dress and wear it every day to every event.
For my body type....it is perfection.  In fact, I don't think I have ever seen a dress at the Emmy's that I think I could wear ....that I also thought was gorgeous.
I will take it in every color!!
:o)



I know you love Michelle Dockery so I am sharing this picture.  The color blue is out of this world!!  And I love it!  The applique flowers are ....um...ugly.
But I will over look them because that blue is stunning.




Kristen Bell and her EARRINGS!
Holy giant diamonds Batman!




Her whole look is exquisite.  
That exaggerated neckline is special and sets this apart from other column dresses!





While I think a ball gown is not the best choice for the Emmy's....
This is kind of amazing.







This is Stefanie Robinson.  I do not know who she is but I thought this dress was a stand out.
I would make the shoulder straps a little thinner but the color and the tulle tiers are beautiful.





Taraji P. Henson looked fabulous.  The embroidery on her dress was pretty and feminine.  I like the shout dress with big, detailed train.   I think it is dramatic in the perfect way.
Her shoes and makeup are also lovely.  







I love this colorful, fun dress.
Technicolor.  Like TV :o)
I have never seen a dress with this color scheme in chiffon.
It's great!





And for those of you who love This is Us and Gilmore Girls....
Here is Milo making a cheeky, cute, Milo face!

Nice Tux.
It was great for a hot night :o)



There were many more lovelies....
Which were your favorites?

LoveeeeUuuuuuu
Donna




9 comments:

  1. Kristen Bell’s dress...off the rack. Under 600! Love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so happy to see this post! Kristen Bell said her stylist made everyone who came in contact with the dress wear white gloves. It made her laugh.

    Loved Michelle Dockery’s and Jessica Biel’s. And I love Milo, of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:50 PM

    My favorites are the pink ruffled dress worn by Ellie Kemper (that beautiful fabric!) and the classic dress worn by Kristen Bell. I love it when you do these posts because somehow I never watch the awards shows and I enjoy your fashion highlights! What must it be like to wear one of these dresses???

    Debbie Z.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent as usual, thank you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:45 PM

    BTW, that's Aidy Bryant in the third photo, in the dress that you'd like in every color! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I meant to go back and write that in! I will now!

      Delete
  7. Thank you for the good and very helpful information. It is very interesting.

    ดูดวงรายเดือน

    ReplyDelete

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.