Monday, October 14, 2024

Holy Ground










"No matter where life takes you... the place where you stand at any moment is holy ground.  Love hard and love wide and love long, and you will find the goodness in it."


~Susan Vreeland





Love of place.
Love of other.
Love of God.
Holy Ground.








When I thought of love....
I thought of this picture.
It took me over an hour to find it...but it was fun to see hundreds of other pictures that spoke
love.

love hard, love wide, love long.
amen

Donna Elsie




“If I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own back yard. Because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with.”

~Noel Langley, Wizard of Oz Screenplay



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:31 PM

    You speak my language, my dear one. I was just reflecting on the loveliness of my own quiet life. (Anita)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for always stopping by and leaving your wonderful comments! Mean it.

      Delete

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.