Thursday, October 03, 2024

There is a place









I wanted to get this lovely quote up on the blog.
I think of my parents at the end of September and when I think of them I think of Sue....
and then I think of all those who have gone on before me.



Just this weekend I was watching a kdrama called "Love Next Door."  The female lead is being proposed to and she is hesitating because she has had cancer and doesn't really know for sure what the future holds.  Her boyfriend, who she has know her whole life, tells her he wants to be with her 'one hundred years, ten years, or even just one day.'  
"our time is finite"

We really never know.


Your pain is not meaningless
Do not lose heart.
Be eternity focused.

This helps.

And that Tolkien quote...
full of hope.


Encourage one another,
Donna







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.