Thursday, September 09, 2004

Big Holes

I was just thinking...'Gee, I am not very motivated. I am the middle child and I like being told what to do.'

But that statement about myself is not entirely true. I am very motivated about certain things.

I am very organized and diligent when it comes to homeschooling, and blogging, and watching Jeopardy :o)...

But then I forget to make dinner...and we eat grilled cheese.

Are there some people who are more 'even' than I?

I am Swiss Cheese.

I am hard working and lazy at the same time.

Yesterday, I purchased a chore chart from Motivated Moms.

I hope this tool can help me fill in the holes.

Day one. *check*





When I was a young mother, I cross-stitched this poem and took it to heart.

Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow,
For babies grow up, we've learned to our sorrow.
So quiet down cobwebs, dust go to sleep.
I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep.

Finally picking up her feather duster,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.