Monday, September 27, 2004

It's a National Holiday, don't cha know?

Today I reveal my little plot. *rubbing hands*
You see, the more people who know it's your birthday, the more birthday wishes you get! And the more birthday wishes you get....well...the more special you feel.

Hence, the true reason I started blogging.

It's all about ME. ~ tra la ~

Today is MY birthday :o)

I am 47 years old today.

And I celebrate for all of those who did not get to reach this age...and be with their family and friends and children....long enough.

Being Queen for the Day, I command you all to eat cake, smile at everybody, don't complain and dance, dance, dance.



I also have one birthday wish.

My great blog desire is to have as many comments as my age!

So don't be scared...just leave a little bit of a comment...it'll be fun!

The Birthday Girl,
Donna Elsie Booba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.