Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Not one Pooh!

I was suprised to see that no one choose Winnie the Pooh as their favorite cartoon character last week. I forgot all about him too :o)
Until someone wrote Tigger....and I remembered Pooh.

I do love Winnie the Pooh. I think we may be soul mates.




Winnie the Pooh's Logic lesson;

"That buzzing-noise means something. If there's a buzzing noise, somebody's making a buzzing-noise, and the only reason for making a buzzing-noise that I know of is because you're a bee. ....
And the only reason for being a bee that I know of is making honey.....
And the only reason for making honey is so as I can eat it." So he began to climb the tree."

Winnie the Pooh on spelling;

"My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling, but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places."

Winnie the Pooh on remorse;

"Yes," said Winnie-the-Pooh.
"I see now," said Winnie-the-Pooh.
"I have been Foolish and Deluded," said he, "and I am a Bear of no Brain at All."

Winnie the Pooh Song

Winnie the Pooh
Winnie the Pooh
Tubby little cubby all stuffed with fluff
He's Winnie the Pooh
Winnie the Pooh
Willy nilly silly old bear

Of course, all the quotes above are A.A. Milne's.
The song is from the movie.

I just love how the letters fly off the page in the Blustery day story.
Charming.

Gopher : If I was you, I'd think about skedaddlin' out of here.
Winnie the Pooh : Why?
Gopher : 'Cause it's Windsday!

Ta ta,
Donna



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.