Friday, December 30, 2005

Carrie at Mommybrain has posted a doozy of a New Years Meme....

I have chosen just five questions for that list to play with today.

1. What kept you sane this year?

2. What was the best book you read?

3. What was your favorite TV show?

4. Who was the best new person you met?

5. Tell us a valuable life lesson.



Big doin's around here lately.
Matthew's girlfriend (yep, I'm gonna call her that)has come to visit and will stay with us for four days. She is a very sweet girl and is easy to be around.
We took her to the big Booshay family Christmas dinner and gift exchange last night. Everyone was very sweet...but it is still a little daunting for a moderately shy girl to walk into our loud family gatherings :o)
She did beautifully.

We played Sports "Screen it!" It was very fun.

Bring on the movie and television versions!!!


Emma will head North today for her yearly New Years gathering. This has become a great tradition for Emma and her friends! The Yates' open their house and the kids come from all over. I would love to be a fly on the wall for this one!!!
Last year they filmed 'The Lord of the Rings'....for days.
I can't imagine the silliness!


I'm was starting to enjoy The Count of Monte Cristo...because I thought I thought I knew who was who....
but now I have some Villeforts mixed up. I thought Villefort was murdered by Benettio...who is the Villefort that the Count is now speaking with???
It's all very confusing to me.
I must buy Cliff Notes soon!

I am on page five hundred and fifty now.
Almost half way.

It really is an interesting story. If only I weren't so daft!


Looking forward to your Friday Five answers :o)

Encourage one another,
Donna

p.s. Everyone is still asleep. (Well except for Emma and her Dad who are off working) It is so quiet here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.