Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I blog surf when Patrick watches football.
I can't read with the t.v. on....but I can listen out of one ear to the t.v. and visit websites to my heart's content.

Here are a few cooking blogs I found this weekend that I really liked!

Recipe Journal

101 Cookbooks

Smitten Kitchen


What else am I doing besides walking at the mall and teaching Katie to count money and read?

I am reading a good book called The Samursi's Garden by Gail Tsukiyama.




And last night I started knitting...

Fetching




Katie couldn't stand the idea of not being in that picture!


*********

I recently tried a new recipe that you all might like, it was called Ravioli Casserole.

Ravioli
Spaghetti Sauce
Mozerella Cheese
Parmesean Cheese

Cook the Ravioli. Rinse it and put in 9x13 pan.
Pour Spagetti Sauce over the top.
Sprinkle on the cheeses.

Bake 350 until warm.

I think I would mix some cheese in with the raviolis instead of all of it on top.
But this was extremely easy and could be very good.
(We had some issues with the sauce I bought and the ravioli. But with the right ingredients this would be fantastic!)

I found it at Kendra's site Preschoolers and Peace


Have you tried any good recipes lately?
Do share!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.