Saturday, October 24, 2009

I am sleepy.

This is odd for me. I usually have lots of energy.

So this light-headed feeling is making me worry.

And I have diagnosed my problem.
(The nurses don't seem to have any concern over it.)
So, yes, I diagnosed myself.

My body is trying to recover. And I am anemic.

I think that must be it.

"Do you have Iron Poor Blood?"

Why? Yes. I do.

Get me so Geritol. Quick.

I remember this feeling after my other surgeries.

I guess I was just feeling so fantastic on Wednesday, this drop in energy has taken me by surprise.

So I have started taking my iron and going to bed early and trying to be patient with myself.

And today I will remember to count my blessings.
I have so many.

Feeling unwell takes me to depression rather quickly....so I will instead catch myself before I fall and
count my blessings.


I have family that has taken such good and loving care of me.
Friends who bring wonderful, nutritious meals.
Yarn to knit and books to read.
A warm home and Tivo.

I feel loved and light-headed.

Not really so bad :o)


Here are some fun out takes from this week and last....



DSC_4910

Oscar loved the wheels on my car.


DSC_4861

These curls make me happy.

DSC_3208


Cute candid.


DSC_5340




Watch out!

DSC_5278

DSC_5279


I think I will make the out takes a weekly feature. They are some of my favorites :o)

Happy weekend to one and all.

Stay warm, stay well!

You are loved!


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.