Tuesday, October 13, 2009

DSC_4293

If I grow old I will have those fine wrinkles like crepe paper.

I like those really fine wrinkles.

It's a good thing.

I would never get botox.

Unless it made one lose weight.

Then I would get it all the time.

But I think Donny Osmond as a botoxed forehead.
I noticed last night. It does not move.

He is doing great for someone my age on that show.

Did you hear the rating have dropped for Dancing with the Stars?

No wonder. I mean. Who are these people?


*****


I have a photoshoot in an hour. It is 30 degrees out but the sun is shining.

Just one adorable boy...fun, fun, fun!!

I shall wear some wool socks!


****


It's important to have a twinkle in your wrinkle. ~Author Unknown


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.