Friday, March 26, 2010

In this crazy, hurting, cynical Internet world, there is a place.
A place that abounds with love and respect and peace and caring.

A place where strangers become friends and
friends love and encourage and lift one another up.

That place is my comment section.

It is a place of love.

And if you come here because it makes your day a little more peaceful, a little happier,
a little prettier and on a really good day a little funnier....just make sure you read the comments
because the love poured out there is out of this world.

As Magda said to Miranda in the last episode of a show that will remain nameless for today,

"You love."



I know that if you love us this way...you love those in your real life just the same.
You are characterized by kindness and loveliness.


Suzy says she feels the love.
I do too.

I am humbled and thankful for you all.



DSC_5521-2cr
~Sue and Cindy
July 2010


Here is some sweet dialog from a movie I have not seen.
A Walk to Remember


Landon: Hey. How are you feeling?
Jamie: I'm ok, how are you?
Landon: Pretty good.
Jamie: I have something for you.
Landon: You do?
Jamie: Uh hmm... Don't worry it's not a bible. It was my mother's. It's got quotes from all her favorite books, and quotes by famous people. Her thoughts. Come on.
Landon: Okay, let's check it out. Okay...”What is a friend? It's a single soul dwelling in two bodies." -Aristotle.
Jamie: Uh uh, right here.
Landon: Okay. "Find out who you are, and do it on purpose." That's Dolly Parton.
Jamie: I always thought she was smart.
Landon: "Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful."



That last quote.
It is from the Bible.
Corinthians 13
The love chapter. (I always hear Barry White in my head when I say that.)


But how great is that Dolly quote?

Find out who you are, and do it on purpose.
~Dolly


I will remember that.

And I will remember you.






For Linda and Jenni and anyone else who wants to dance around the family room with
someone they love.....







Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.