Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Oh my goodness!!!

I have to tell you I was super excited and delighted by the quick filling of
all twelve of the workshop spots. When five spots were full, I sat down to watch Regis and Kelly
and eat breakfast. I thought, well...if that is all I get, then that's what's meant to be.

Forty-five minutes later I checked the email again...and we were at 12.

Holy CoW!

But now I feel badly for the people who missed out.
Really badly.

I know how I feel when I miss out on something.
So...I am so so sorry.

I'll plan another workshop for those of you who couldn't make it.
I will. I promise.


****

DSC_6924

My beautiful note cards, business cards and signage came in the mail last Monday.

I could not be happier with them.

DSC_6923
DSC_6922

Before I even had my logo....I knew I wanted letter pressed business cards and notes.
It was my vision...and now that I have everything in my lucky little hands...

I am just delighted by how they turned out.

DSC_6919

I LOVE my signage!!!
This is going in a black and white pottery barn frame.
The card stock is so heavy and lovely...I do like the feel of it....
fortunately Kristin sent me extras so I have one right by my computer screen so I can
admire it all day long :o)

Thank you Crystal for creating my adorable logo
and
Thank you Kristin for your lovely craftsmanship!




Kristin Walker from Twin Raven's Press crafted these perfect letter press items.
Crystal Kluge designed and drew my wonderful logo.

(Kristin used one of Crystal's fonts on the back of the biz card. Cute!)


Twin Ravens Press

Crystal Kluge blog



******

"Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands...." 1 Thessalonians 4:11



Last night at 6:15 central time the light slants and glows in our front yard.
Not in our back yard, just our front yard.


DSC_6972-3DSC_6982-3


DSC_6985-2


Whatever you can do or dream, begin it.
~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe



Encourage one another
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.