1. If you could live in any city in the world, where would you live and why?
2. If you could speak any language fluently, what would it be?
3. When was the last time you rode a ferry and where did you go?
4. What was the longest plane ride you've ever taken?
5. If you discovered a country, what would you name it?
-Thanks to www.livejournal for sharing their Friday Five!
Do you teach your children a foreign language?
What language did you choose?
At what age do you begin?
Do you already know how to speak the language you are teaching?
I teach my children Latin and Spanish. They have all had just one year of Spanish at home (Calvert Spanish) and many years of Latin. I will probably start Katie with Latin Flash cards when she is in 3rd or 4th grade.
I began with flash cards in Latin and Greek when Emma was in Kindergarten, Matthew 4th and Patrick Jr. 7th.
I know a little Spanish. I am slowing learning Latin.
We are currently using Henle Latin.
Sora shared some cute poems at her site this week.
Latin is a dead tongue,
Dead as dead can be.
First it killed the Romans,
Now it's killing me.
One month until school starts!
Encourage one another,