Friday, July 09, 2004

Stolen Friday Five

At this moment, what is your favorite ...

song -Amateur by Aimee Mann Listen here
food -Bagels Forever salt bagel with cream cheese and olives
tv show -Jeopardy
scent -clean clothes
quote -"I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life."-Abraham Lincoln
drink- Diet Dr. Pepper

Once you get to Aimee Mann's website click on Movies, go to the second page, click on the photo that says Amateur. I heard this song on an episode of Ed and couldn't figure out who the artist was singing the pretty song. Two nights ago I was watching Picture Perfect with Jennifer Aniston and Jay Mohr and they played a bit of this song at a touching part of the film...so I hopped over to www.imdb.com and found the answer to my question.


I just found the Abraham Lincoln quote this morning.
My friend Jeaneen had a mother like Mrs. Lincoln! That quote's for you Jeaneen :o)

I aspire to be more like them.

Enjoy this beautiful day!!!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.