Friday, January 13, 2006

I'll make this quick...

I gathered some Questions of the Day to answer today...the Friday Feast looked like a rerun.

1. What do you think is the most soothing sound?
2. What was the last movie you saw? Was it good?
3. What temperature do you have your thermostat set to in your home?
4. Should kids have Cell phones? How old should a kid be before getting a Cell phone?
5. A visitor from abroad who has never been to your country before is coming to stay with you. What one place, attraction, or event would you be sure to take him or her to?

Thank you, Question of the Day (http://indigobluegreen.blogspot.com/)

I'll post this afternoon to share with you how sign language class went.
And to tell you if I figured out how to work the alarm on my bedroom clock.
It is presently flashing 12:00.




See ya in the comments box :o)

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.