Saturday, January 07, 2006

Morning!

If you like/love/appreciate photography you might like to vote for MSNBC's Picture of the Year.

Vote here

Click on 'readers choice'.



Emma and I like the fashions! ( She is the only one in the family to have any fashion sense at all! I, on the other hand, know what I like but don't have the figure or the budget to follow ANY trends. Well...I suppose I could wear my hair like Farrah...but I don't actually like that look. I still prefer Jennifer Aniston's hair :o))


Ten trends you thought were over, but are back in again!

Ten Trends


I spotted this article over at Chic Knits.


Just a little silliness for a Saturday.
Saturday Sillies! I like that :o)


I have often said that I wish I had invented blue jeans: the most spectacular, the most practical, the most relaxed and nonchalant. They have expression, modesty, sex appeal, simplicity - all I hope for in my clothes. ~Yves Saint Laurent



Be careless in your dress if you will, but keep a tidy soul. ~Mark Twain


If honor be your clothing, the suit will last a lifetime; but if clothing be your honor, it will soon be worn threadbare. ~William Arnot


Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society. ~Mark Twain


When in doubt, wear red. ~Bill Blass



Encourage one another...and have a little fun while you're at it :o)
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.