Did you know that we have some holidays here in Blogland?
It is the second annual de-lurking holiday!
Last year Sheryl from Paper Napkin created De-lurking Day...this year she is extending it to the whole week!
You may De-lurk here at my blog...and you may save one of Sheryl's cute de-lurking buttons and have a big de-lurking party at your own blog!
So if you have never commented here before this is your big chance...and you have the whole week to get the nerve!
You don't have to be brilliant to comment...and it doesn't take very long!
Hello from Helsinki, will do!
No one will make fun of you....I promise.
The second thing...
2 names you go by:
2 parts of your heritage:
2 things that scare you:
1. phone calls in the middle of the night
2. a knock at the door past 9 pm
2 of your everyday essentials:
1. Diet Dr. Pepper
2. A bagel
2 things you are wearing right now:
1. shortie pj's (for coolness at night)
2. long nightgown (for modesty)
2 favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment):
2 favorite songs at the moment:
1. Peter and the Wolf
2. The Photo song...by Nickleback
2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love):
1. God Loves Us
2. Forgiveness is Essential
2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex):
1. A nice smile
2 of your favorite hobbies:
2. watching television
2 things you want really badly:
1. I want to have a sunny day...the sun has not shone in a long time here in Wisconsin.
2. I want my children to walk in truth
2 places you want to go on vacation:
1. New York
2. Western Europe
2 things you want to do before you die:
1. I would love to see all my children as adults with families of their own
2 ways that you are stereotypically a chick:
1. I cry easily and often
2. I have no interest in what is under the hood of a car.
2 things you are thinking about now:
1. That my hands are cold and I need to finish the blog soon.
2. We resume classes today
2 stores you shop at:
2. Marshal Fields
2 people you would like to complete this meme
See ya in the comments, de-lurkers!
Encourage one another,