Monday, January 23, 2006

I've been tagged by Farm Girl
Farm Girl is my friend Jean's daughter....and it turns out she is a little lurker here at Quiet Life :o) She started her own blog last week and tagged me for this meme.

Here goes...


Meme in Four-Four Time

Four jobs I've had: I taught aerobics for years at the YMCA; I was a teacher's assistant in a classroom with deaf preschoolers; I worked in a clothing store in Minocqua Wi. for two summers; I teach sign language from time to time.

Movies I (could/would) Watch Over and Over Again: She's the One, Field of Dreams, To Kill a Mockingbird, Big. (There....I tried to give you four unique choices for me....cause you all can guess my favs by now!)

Four Books I (could/would) Read Over and Over Again (besides the Bible): Seventeenth Summer, Where the Red Fern Grows, Are you my Mother, Put me in the Zoo

Four Places I've Lived: Elmhurst Ill., Wheaton, Ill., Marinette, Wi., Madison, Wis.
Firmly planted in the upper Midwest.

Four T.V. Shows I Watch: Okay...I'll say shows I watch this month.
Grey's Anatomy, The Bachelor (don't hate me), Regis and Kelly, All My Children (have I ever told you that?)

Four Places I've Been on Vacation: Maui, Hi., Hayward, Wi.(Almost every summer of my childhood), Martha's Vineyard, Florence, Italy.

Four Websites I Visit Daily: imdb.com, almost all of my sidebar, my ginormous list of favorites, and The Well Trained Mind.

Favorite Foods: Lobster, Filet with bernaise sauce, crusty bread with butter, Enstrom's toffee.

Four Places I'd Like to Be Right Now: Maui, here.

***************


We haven't talked about food in a while...


As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it. ~Buddy Hackett


There is nothing better on a cold wintry day than a properly made pot pie. ~Craig Claiborne


All sorrows are less with bread. ~Miguel de Cervantes, Don Quixote




How about sharing your four favorite foods!?!

Encourage one another,
Donna

Oh, by the way, I took a lobster tail to show in tell when I was a little girl. I think my parents brought it home from a restaurant to show us.... I took it to class, shared the wonder of it...and left it in my desk....for a little too long.
All I remember is the teacher looking in my desk and finding the long forgotten tail!
Ew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.