Friday, May 26, 2006

Friday Feast

How old were you when you got your first credit card?

Soup
When was the last time you felt out of place?

Salad
Did you have a curfew when you were a teenager? If so, what time did you have to be home?

Main Course
Name a person from history with whom you feel you have something in common.

Dessert
When you read a newspaper, which section do you go for first?



*******


I have found some wonderful dieting inspiration here.
Thanks, Elena, I followed a link from your blog :o)



*********

Big Weekend here....

Melinda (Matthew's girlfriend) arrived in the middle of the night( She left at 8:00pm from Omaha. Ugh. I remember the days when I drove like that! Crazy kids.)

They miss one another so much!



Our nephew is graduating from High School, the homeschool graduation is tonight also, and all of Patrick's family will be in town. We will have Uncle Paulie with us for Saturday night...good thing he doesn't mind the couch.

A very full house.

*******

Emma finished reading Vanity Fair last week so we started watching the BBC version yesterday. Like I said before, I like it very much, except for the loud carnival music.


*******

I remember the oddest thing about graduation was the mortarboard! Do you wear it down on your forehead like a widows peak or do you wear it pushed back and lodged with pins???

If you have a graduation picture of yourself...please post it!
I don't! But I'd sure like to see yours!!!

Leave us a note if you post your pic!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.