Thursday, May 25, 2006

Yes, I am still knitting...

Albeit slowly....very slowly.





The yarn for Janie's socks is scrumptious! Janie is the mom who will host Emma when she goes to England. From what I hear, it is still rainy and cold in Manchester. A pair of wool socks might come in handy.

Emma leaves four weeks from TODAY!


*******

I do not like The Picture of Dorian Grey. I really don't like entering a world without redemption. I will finish...it's not so long...but man, I much prefer to read books that lift my spirit rather than drag it down.

I am too simple and emotional for these sorts of books.


********




Yeah Taylor. I'm glad he won. He is a talented and interesting performer.

Look how pretty Katherine is. She was very sweet and gracious. She wins too :o)


*********

The Fat Flush is still going great.
I feel well. I am eating well.

How's this for lunch

Tomatoes (cut up)
Cucumbers (cut up)
Onions (chopped up)

Apple cider vinegar (at least 1 Tbs.)
Flaxseed oil (One Tbs)

This is the most delicious salad I can think of!

In a few weeks. I will add Feta cheese to that salad, and will be in salad heaven :o)


It will be in the 80's here today.
Yee-Haw!

Time to buy the little plastic swimming pool for Katie.
(This is a yearly tradition :o)


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.