Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Serendipity

Here are my amazing Sockapaloooza socks, all the way from Denmark!





They couldn't be more special to me!

I was hoping for pink....I was dreaming of lace...

They are perfect!

And the fact that they were knit by the talented Lene from Denmark seriously couldn't have been better!

I'm sure most of you remember that I am 50% Danish. My grandmother, who taught me to knit, lived in Denmark until she was about 16.

And the stamps on the package....beautiful artwork by Constantin Hansen.
(Carl Christian Constantin Hansen)





My grandpa was named Carl Hansen.

How about that?


Thank you Lene!
Thank you Alison!

I love my socks :o)


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.