Friday, September 22, 2006

"All I want for my birthday is a Tivo"
Donna




Click Photo Please.



  


*tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, spin, twirl, wiggle, wiggle, giggle*

That's me doing a happy dance!

The official countdown to the unbirthday has begun...
five days to go....



I almost forgot (I was so excited to post the photo of the Tivo box I am writing this on Thursday...but hey....

it's Friday now so...





Friday Feast

Appetizer
Measured in minutes or hours, how much exercise have you had in the last week?
60 minutes (my walking partner has quit)


Soup
If you had to change your blog title to something else, what would it be?

Not sure...but if I had an entertainment blog I would call it,
Chance Writes...or something to that effect.


Salad
Name one television show you watched when you were 9-12 years old.

The Brady Bunch, The Flintstones, Marcus Welby MD. (my love of medical shows started young :o)...I could go on...


Main Course
If someone gave you $50 to spend with the one condition that it had to be educational, what would you purchase?

New Prism Colors-the best colored pencils


Dessert
Do you tend to prefer dark colors, neutral shades, or lighter/pastel hues?

Dark on the bottom, light on the top.



***********

For those that watched, tell me what you thought about Grey's Anatomy?

Patrick Demsey is an exceptional actor. I can't get over it.
And when Christina came to see Burke and told him not to die...unbelievable...perfection...

I know. I watched it twice.

Cause. I got a Tivo :o)



Encourage one another,
Donna

P.S. Three Cheers for my dear hubby! He skipped his dinner to get the Tivo working for me. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.