Thursday, September 28, 2006

The List

  
Here are your names, birthday wishers.


The Pick




Sleepy picker with closed eyes.



The Socks

  


The Winner

Carol in Ore.


Yay for Carol!

(Now Carol, you must email me your address so I can send your socks to you!)



Thank you all for giving me the best birthday in a year :o)

There were seventy unique comments! I read every comment three times, at least!

Some of them made me laugh, some made me curious (you brave little lurkers, you), and
some made me blush, but truly, all made me feel wonderful on my birthday!

I really don't know why I am so blessed.

Thank you, All!



Encourage one another,
Donna




(Excuse the wonky picture sizes. Photobucket is not allowing me to size my pictures anymore. It is willy-nilly, I tell you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.