Friday, September 08, 2006

Friday Feast...with some adjustments.


Appetizer
Who was the last person you hugged?


Soup
Would you ever have plastic surgery?

Salad
What do you like to order from your favorite fast food place?

Main Course
What time of day do you usually feel most energized?

Dessert
When you were a kid, what job did you most want to have when you grew up?



***********

Our local homeschool Co-op starts today. It is called FLAME. Families Learning Art and Music...er.....something or other.
(Nancy or Anita would know this :o)

Katie will be in art (with Kris P. from the comments) and choir and Emma will be in choir only.

So exciting!



I get to will stay home...alone...

And watch Regis and Kelly :o)

I will also tackle Katie's bedroom which is in need of a thorough cleaning.

Perhaps every Friday morning I will deep clean a different room in the house. Now that's a fine idea.

I'll let you know if I do it :o)


********

I have lived in Illinois and Wisconsin my whole life. To me, harvest is September.

It was odd to hear that many of you experience this bounty so much earlier than we do.

I am still waiting for my big tomatoes to turn red.




Well, I better go and wake up Katie...she has a big day.


See you in the comments!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.