Wednesday, April 18, 2007

TV talk.


It's time.
It's really time.

For Sanjaya to get voted off of American Idol.

Do you really think Howard Stern's (Radio Shock Jock) nutty fans can keep someone on Idol? I would think they are all out at a bar somewhere...and not home voting for Sanjaya.

If he doesn't go this week. I may start believing there is something sinister behind his votes.

It's also time for Phil and Chris to go.

And Blake. He can stay around cause he is current and reminds me of Sting a little and he at least has some true originality.
But, I'm afraid he is just a bit lacking...in something.

Lakisha and Melinda are wonderful, fabulous and belong on Broadway or in the 60's.
They just don't fit: they seem too old.


A few of you spotted it and called it a few weeks back,
and now I totally agree that Jordin is the front runner.

She is poised and beautiful and sang very well last night.

Although it is a little weird to me how she towers over shrimpy Ryan.

And Ryan was a pain last night.
It's not his job to tell the judges what to say.

Let's just call him, McSensitive.


*********


Dancing with the Stars....

anybody?


Before the show started my husband said, Apolo 'Creed' Ohno would be really good.
And he was right.
No. He doesn't even watch the show with me.
I think he was thinking: athlete.

And Apolo does approach the dances with the determination of an Olympian.
He's good.

But Joey Fatone has my heart.
And I would want to dance with him.
Cause I wouldn't tower over him...or weigh more than him!

And he is funny and cute.


We're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance.
~Japanese Proverb


Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but backwards and in high heels.
~Faith Whittlesey


Let us dance in the sun, wearing wild flowers in our hair...
~Susan Polis Shutz



And since you all like flower pictures...

The composition is less than perfect on this one...
but the colors are lovely, aren't they?



Paris roundabout, near Luxembourg Gardens.

Here is another shot of the flowers;




This is the one I liked best. Just couldn't find it this morning.


What flowers do you see?
Are those begonias along with the poppies?


Happy Wednesday!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.