Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Accidental Streaker


That's me. WE have walked two days in a row.

Two.

The sun has shone.
The ice is melting.

The thermometer has reached and risen a bit above 40 degrees.

It is time to stop hibernating.

It feels good to be outside.


****


The Garage (Band) Studio is back in biz.

I love my new actions.

20080314_6089-ba
And well. I love that I now know how to use my old actions correctly.


20080314_6093jkcwow

If you only knew. If you only knew.





*********


The Luckiest by Ben Folds




If the Idols had more than a minute and a half to sing
I can really see David Cook or Michael the Aussie sing this song.

And I think it would be their "Halleluja".

I'm just saying.



*******

20080311_5934

I just want to know.

Kentucky Fried Chicken

Yuck?

or

Yum?



Happy Weekend!


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.